Last updated on December 15, 2019.
All Premium CBD respects your privacy rights and is committed to protecting the information we collect from you online.
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes the information we collect, use, and disclose about you when you use the Site, mobile applications, and related services (together, the “Services”) and how we use, process, and disclose that information. We may supplement this Notice with other notices. This Notice applies to Services that display or reference this Notice, but it does not apply to any services that display or reference a different privacy statement.
Information We Collect from You Through Your Use of the Services
The information we collect depends on how you interact with us, the Services you use, and the choices you make.
Provided By You Directly. You may provide us with additional information by filling in forms on the Services or by corresponding with us by phone, text, email, live chat, or otherwise. If you create an account, we may collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information that you provide us, such as reviews, content, and bio; and
- Shipping address and billing address (if applicable).
Information Collected Automatically. We automatically collect information about how you use our Services, for example, pages you have viewed and actions you take. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, your device operating system type and version, the website you visited before our site, and your activity on our websites. Depending on your device and app settings, we collect geolocation data when you use our apps or online services. As further described in the Cookies and Similar Technologies section below, our Services store and retrieve data using cookies set on your device.
Our web pages may also contain electronic images known as web beacons (also called single-pixel gifs) that we use to help deliver cookies on our websites, count users who have visited those websites, and gather usage and performance data. We also include web beacons in our promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether you open and act on them.
We also use tracking technologies for data analytics purposes, including from Google Analytics. You can find more information on how Google uses data from these cookies at google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
You may consult your web browser to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may be missing out on certain features of our Services.
Social Network Services: If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including for example your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
Information obtained from third-party sources. We also obtain information from third parties. We protect information obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the information. These third-party sources include, for example:
- Data brokers from which we obtain demographic data to supplement the data we collect;
- Applications and services, such as social networks, that make users’ information available to others;
- Service providers that help us determine your device’s location based on its IP address to customize certain products to your location;
- Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities; and
- Publicly available sources, such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
Information created or generated. We infer new information from other data we collect, including using automated means to generate information about your likely preferences or other characteristics. For example, we infer your city, state, and country location based on your IP address.
When you are asked to provide information, you may decline. And you may use app or device controls to prevent certain types of automatic data collection. But if you choose not to provide or allow information that is necessary for certain products or features, those products or features may not be available or function correctly.
Your Sharing of Your Information
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for purposes described in this privacy statement or otherwise disclosed to you. For example, we generally uses your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our products;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Develop new products and services,
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfill your requests and provide customer support;
- Fulfill orders and communicate the status of orders you may place with us;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes related to us or our selected partners;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Secure our systems;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
- As otherwise described in this Privacy Notice or in notices we provided to you.
In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect from different sources to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience.
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location, or to determine whether product offerings are available in your location. If Information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, we may use it for any business purpose.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction or as otherwise as necessary to complete your transactions or provide the Services you have requested or authorized.
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates, who may share common data systems and process information as needed to provide the Services and operate our business.
- We may also share your personal information with others who perform services on our behalf (for example, with Twilio if you make a call or receive/respond to a text using the Service).
- We may share your information with third-party service providers to fulfill your requests and to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include product reservation requests, fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, and delivering orders. We only share information necessary for these third-party service providers to perform their functions, and any information shared may not be used for any other purpose.
- We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect us and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of All Premium CBD or others, including as we believe is necessary to enforce our agreements, terms, and policies.
- In the event that All Premium CBD is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal), including a financing, transfer, or divestiture, involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, dissolution, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties as authorized by law.
Please note that some of our products include references or links to products provided by third parties whose privacy practices differ from ours. If you provide information to any of those third parties, or consent to our sharing information with them, that information is governed by their privacy statements.
All Premium CBD uses various safeguards to protect personal information submitted to us, including encryption of data stored and encrypting information in transit. Where we use third party providers to store and transmit personal information, we utilize the security tools offered by these providers to protect personal information. In addition to the use of certain security tools made available by third party providers, we take reasonable and appropriate steps to help protect your Information against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, or disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
Location of Personal Data
The information we collect may be stored and processed in your country or region, or in any other country where we or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers maintain facilities. Currently, we primarily use data centers in the United States where our servers are located. We have chosen this location to operate efficiently and improve performance. That information may then be transferred within the United States or back out of the United States to other countries outside of your country of residence, depending on the type of information and how it is stored by us. These countries (including the United States) may not necessarily have the data protection laws as comprehensive or protective as those in your country of +residence; however we take steps designed to ensure that the information we collect under this statement is processed according to the provisions of this Notice and applicable law wherever the information is located.
Accordingly, we transfer personal data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. When we do so, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections. To learn more about the European Commission’s decisions on the adequacy of personal data protection, please visit: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en.
Retention of Information
We retain information for as long as necessary to provide the Services and fulfill the transactions you have requested, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and other legitimate and lawful business purposes. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different products, actual retention periods can vary significantly based on criteria such as user expectations or consent, the sensitivity of the data, the availability of automated controls that enable users to delete data, and our legal or contractual obligations.
Access, correction, and deletion. If you wish to request access to, or correction or deletion of, information about you that we hold, you may contact customer support with your request.
All Premium CDB Customer Support: [email protected]
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to charge a fee or decline requests that are unreasonable or excessive, where providing the information would be prohibited by law or could adversely affect the privacy or other rights of another person, or where we are unable to authenticate you as the person to whom the information relates.
Communication Preferences. You may opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by reviewing the settings in your account, depending on what type of account you have. You may opt out of receiving marketing/promotional text messages from us at any time by replying STOP to a marketing/promotional text message. If you opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails and/or text messages, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of such residents’ personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us at [email protected]
Many third-party tracking companies are also members of associations, which provide a simple way to opt out of analytics and ad targeting, which you can access at:
- United States: NAI (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.aspx) and DAA (http://www.abouads.info/choices/)
- Canada: Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (https://youradchoices.ca/)
- Europe: European Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/)
Mobile advertising ID controls. Apple and Android mobile devices each generate an advertising identifier that can be accessed by apps and used by advertisers in much the same way that cookies are used on websites. Each operating system provides options to limit tracking and/or reset the advertising ID.
You may decline to share certain data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide you with some of the features and functionality of the Site or Service. You may have the right to know what personal information we have about you and to correct any inaccuracies. Please direct any such requests by email to customer support or by one of the other means listed at the end of this notice.
All Premium CBD Customer Support: [email protected]
No Information Collected From Children
The content and services provided by us or our affiliates, sponsors and advertisers are not intended for persons under the age of majority and are in no way intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18 or otherwise not of legal age to form a binding contract in your place of residence, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use the Website. No information is knowingly collected or retained from children under the age of 13, nor is any such information knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside the Website. No part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. Children are not eligible to use any services nor may they purchase products provided by us and we ask that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to us or visit the Website. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us directly.
California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us at the address listed above.
All Premium CBD is primarily based in the United States, with our servers headquartered in the United States. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website, an Account, or any services provided by us may be processed and transferred to, and be subject to the laws of the United States. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to similar laws in your country of residence. By using the Website or an Account, or by providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and within the United States and Canada. If our cookies or other software detects IP addresses located in a country outside the United States, we reserve the right to deny access to any and all of our services.
Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice
From time to time, we may revise this Notice to reflect changes in our Services, how we use information, or applicable law. To help you stay current of any changes, we note the date the Privacy Notice was last updated above. If we make material changes to the Notice, we will provide notice or obtain consent regarding such changes as may be required by law.
Please contact us with any questions, concerns, or comments about this Notice, your information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices:
Email: [email protected]